Top Quality Air Purifiers and Healthy Home Solutions that You Can Trust
US Air Purifiers LLC is a US, small business that is family owned by a female (WOSB) and a disabled, retired veteran. Our 5 Star customer rating and A+ BBB review among other certificates originate from our basic business philosophy, the backbone of our company; Treat each and every customer the way we want to be treated. (continue reading)
Featured ProductsSell all deals!
Airpura I600: Healthcare, Severe Allergies, Severe Asthma
Amaircare 3000 VOC Air Purifier
IQAir HealthPro Plus Air Purifier System
Field Controls Trio Portable 110V 60 Hz Air Purifier
EnviroKlenz Mobile Air Purifier PLUS 3 Bonus VOC Cartridges
Airfree Tulip 1000 Filterless Silent Air Purifier
Replacement Filters & Accessories
1. Amaircare 3000With the ability to cover up to 1,800 square feet, the Amaircare 3000 is a great solution for large garages, open basements and other large, open spaces in the home. This unit comes in two different submodels, one with a HEPA focus and one with a VOC focus. As air purifiers for large rooms go, the Amaircare 3000 is also quite budget-friendly.
2. Airpura R600The Airpura R600 is a general purpose air purifier with high-quality HEPA and carbon filtration. With a capacity of 2,000 square feet, the R600 is great for large home spaces and in many cases is large enough to cover an entire house on its own.
3. IQAir HealthProThe IQAir HealthPro uses proprietary HyperHEPA technology to capture the extremely tiny particles that even ordinary HEPA filters miss. The unit is also available in an upgraded model, the HealthPro Plus, which features a gas and VOC filtration cartridge. Both of these units can perform two air changes per hour in spaces of up to 1,125 square feet.
4. AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 UVThe AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 with UV germicidal lamp is a great air purifier for large rooms if you're looking for a unit that can tackle particles, gases and pathogens. The AirMedic's UV lamp targets bacteria and viruses, which are too small for ordinary filters to capture effectively. This unit is meant for use in spaces of up to 1,800 square feet.
5. Blueair Pro XLAt 1,180 square feet, the Pro XL is Blueair's highest capacity air purifier. The XL offers high-grade HEPA filtration, as well as an optional Smokestop VOC filter. Impressively, this unit is meant to perform up to five complete air changes per hour.
6. Field Controls TRIORounding out the list of air purifiers for large rooms is the Field Controls TRIO, a medical-grade all purpose air purifier that can be used in spaces of up to 1,000 square feet. The unit's filtration targets everything from dust and dander to viruses and bacteria, making it a great all-around model for practically any use. Have questions about these air purifiers for large spaces or any other units we sell at US Air Purifiers? We're here to help! Feel free to contact us directly, and we'll be happy to provide you with answers and personalized product recommendations based on your needs.
Why Would You Need Air Purification at a Fire Station?Aside from the smoke residue and particulate matter that can come in on uniforms when firefighters return from putting out a blaze, fire stations carry risks of their own. Diesel emissions from the shop, for instance, can build up in the air and eventually be breathed in by those who work in the fire station. Combine these issues with the fact that firefighters are already called upon to expose themselves to ash, smoke and fumes on a regular basis, and the occupation can present some serious long-term health challenges. Adding to these concerns is the fact that firefighters often work 24-hour shifts. Unfortunately, these long shifts involve prolonged exposure to low air quality conditions. Carry this out over a career, and the risks from this prolonged exposure begin to add up and become quite significant.
What Are Some Common Issues Firefighters Experience?Career firefighters often suffer from a range of health issues associated with low air quality. Among these are sleep apnea, long-term toxic accumulation from repeated exposures to airborne toxins and even the development of COPD. While an air purifier certainly can't solve all of the air quality problems that firefighters face in the performance of their jobs, using one in the fire station can at least give them a respite and prevent further exposure to hazardous contaminants.
Best Air Purifiers for Fire StationsA popular solution is to combine the Airpura I600 model with either the Airpura F600DLX or C600DLX. The I600 model provides optimal protection from particulate matter in the air, while the F600DLX or C600DLX will offer protection from gases, VOCs and chemical fumes that may be present in the station. Together, these units provide blanket coverage against most major contaminants that are relevant to firefighters. In addition to use at the fire station, these units are also small enough to be used by firefighters in their own homes for extra protection. Alternatively, fire stations can also use the industrial-grade Amaircare ES3X combination HEPA and VOC filtration model. Have questions about using air purifiers for fire stations or the specific benefits of the units we recommend? Don't worry, we're here to help. Feel free to contact us for information or product recommendations, and we'll be happy to help you select the ideal air purifier for your station's needs.
Why Is Bird Dander a Problem?While birds produce dander naturally, allowing it to build up in your home can be have adverse health effects. To begin with, many people suffer from bird dander allergies that can range from mild sneezing to itchy rashes that result from direct physical contact. In some cases, this condition can develop into what is known as bird keeper's lung, a condition in which bird owners become very sensitive to bird dander after it has been allowed to build up in their lungs over a period of time. It's also important to keep in mind that even if you aren't suffering any adverse effects, there's a good chance that dander from your bird is making your house less clean that it would otherwise be. Just as dog owners often ignore the hair that their pets shed, bird owners sometimes stop paying attention to dander. However, if you have guests over to your house, there's a good chance that they notice the white, powdery substance that your pet bird produces.
What Are Some of the Best Air Purifiers for Birds?In addition to their small particulate dander, birds can also produce odors that may be unpleasant to house guests. For this reason, it's usually a good idea to use a combination HEPA and carbon unit when selecting an air purifier for birds. Some of our top recommended models are listed below:
- Austin Air Healthmate: Simple and affordable, covers up to 1,500 square feet
- Airpura UV600: Provides powerful protection in spaces of up to 2,000 square feet
- Amaircare 3000 VOC: Very quiet, covers 1,800 square feet
- IQAir HealthPro Plus: Powerful filtration, filter change reminders and remote control. Covers 1,125 square feet
- Blueair Pro L: Quiet, features filter change reminder and makes changing your filters easy. Covers 780 square feet.
Why Would You Need a Car Air Purifier?There are several good reasons to use an air purifier in your car, particularly when you're driving long distances. The most important of these is the fact that pollution from vehicle exhaust gets inside your car when you drive, lowering the quality of the air you're breathing. Studies have shown that nitrogen dioxide (NO2) levels from exhaust can get just as high inside a car as outside. When it comes to exhaust particulates, your car's ventilation system may give you some protection, but not enough to maintain high air quality levels. Likewise, running the air conditioning can help keep pollution levels to a minimum, but they will still be elevated. Beyond the problems caused by vehicle exhaust, the air inside a car is subject to all of the same quality issues that the air in your home or office is. Pollen, non-exhaust pollution and other contaminants can get in from the outside, especially if you drive with your windows down. Finally, the interior of the car itself can present some problems. Plastics and foams used in interior parts can release chemicals into the air, particularly when they are allowed to get too hot in the summertime. In fact, the "new car smell" that many people experience immediately after purchasing an off-the-line car is a result of this kind of off gassing. Together, these facts form a strong argument for investing in a car air purifier. Between NO2, exhaust particulates, ordinary air impurities and chemical fumes from interior parts, the quality of the air in your car experiences downward pressure from multiple sides. The question, then, is what kind of air purifier you can use to combat the problem.
What Kind of Air Purifier Do You Need?Because the air quality issues inside your car include both particles and gases, you will need an air purifier that combines HEPA and carbon filters to target a broad range of contaminants. A HEPA filter will remove particles, while the carbon can mitigate gases, fumes and odors. In addition to the filters it requires, a car air purifier must also be relatively small, portable and be able to plug into a cigarette lighter receptacle. Because of these requirements, most standard residential air purifiers aren't well-suited to being used in cars.
Why the Amaircare Roomaid VOC Is the Best Car Air PurifierTaking these factors into account, the Amaircare Roomaid VOC stands out a great solution for use in your car, truck or SUV. This air purifier offers carbon filtration for a focus on gases and VOCs, but also includes a HEPA filter to deal with particles. With a car adapter plug, this air purifier is specifically designed for use inside of vehicles.
Our customers enjoy the best of both worlds: Large business advantage of lowest prices and highest quality offering a wide array of air purifier and air filter brands, plus the Small business advantage of outstanding customer service, free shipping, specials, and tips catered to your interest.
If you don't see the brand or item that you need, please contact us. We display the most popular brands; however, with our wide realm of resources we have the ability to offer numerous other home comfort products for the home and/ office.
With a disabled, retired veteran as part ownership of US Air Purifiers LLC, we frequently work directly with government agencies, government contracts and military personnel. We take great care in following the needs of our customers to assure their purchases go smoothly for them.
Lastly, we are different than our competitors because we take extra care to assure your information is secure and what we show on our site is accurate. BBB, GeoTrust, TrustGuard, Norton Shopping Guarantee, and Shopper Approved are just a few ways that we go above and beyond the traditional security and customer service measures.
Some of our most popular brands are Amaircare, Austin Air, Airfree, Airpura, AllerAir, Blueair, Electrocorp, EnviroKlenz, Field Controls, Rabbit Air, Sunpentown, Vortex Desk Lamp, and Foobot and more. Our product line consist of but is not limited to the following home comfort products: air purifiers, air purifier filters, humidifiers, and portable air conditioners.
Thank you for shopping with us -- Barb & Dick Lulay