Purex Commercial Air Cleaners, Aerosol Air Scrubbers, Fume Extractors, Air Scrubbers
Purex has over 30 years of supplying fume extraction solutions unlike any other in the industry. A world expert in its field, Purex is renowned for the quality and reliability of its technology.
We pride ourselves with offering excellent customer service, product availability, timely shipping and technical support. Purex warehouse is located in Schaumburg, IL, where they stock their full line of fume extractors and filters making it easier to support inventory demands.
Purex is continually developing new features to deliver the most efficient and safety conscious equipment in the market. Offering intelligent fume extraction products for various applications including coding/marking, laser engraving, printing, light industrial and electronics assembly.
- Industry Experience. Purex provides high quality technical support to assist with extract enclosure / nozzle design, or to help solve practical extraction difficulties.
- Fully Displayed. Comprehensive instrumentation for filter condition and sensor status. Comprehensive gas and particulate monitoring system.
- Rugged. Welded Stainless Steel Chassis.
- Quiet. Brushless motors used in our systems result in improved operator comfort.
- Ease of Maintenance. No specvial tools needed and all components can be removed quickly.
- Long filter life. Due to the use of the multi pocket high capacity pre-filter bag with its large surface area and graduated fiber density fabric.
- Reduced Down Time. Filters can be changed in minutes.
- Reverse Air Flow. Upward air flow prevents condensed liquids draining into the blower and electronics.
- Automatic Flow Control. Easy set up of extraction volume for any process and automatic adjustment as the filters become blocked.
- Available interfacing. Two way interfacing enable Purex units to be switched on and off remotely and warning signals to be received by integrated control systems.
Purex 650 Fume Extraction Air Scrubber with HEPA and Carbon Filtration
Starting at $4,420.00
- Powerful HEPA/Carbon Filtration
- 1 or 2 Arms for Source Capture
- Easy Filter Maintenance
- Informative Graphic Display
All equipment is built to help ensure
- Your processes comply with the most recent health and safety regulations
- Your people are protected from hazardous dust & fumes
- Your production line works at maximum efficiency and equipment is kept clean
Certifications and AssociationsCertifications and Associations