2) Personally - Identifiable Information
US Air Purifiers LLC will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it voluntarily and knowingly.
If you do not want your personally - identifiable information collected do not submit it to us. If you do submit personally identifiable information, we will use it in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- We may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our product offerings and services. Private Customer information (credit cards, S.S. Numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
- We may use that information to contact you.
- We will not give or sell your individual information to any outside company for its use in marketing or solicitation.
- Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- Will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, and it will only be used to support your relationship with US Air Purifiers LLC and its websites. Unfortunately, we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy statement. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties mayunlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
3) Children (under 13)
US Air Purifiers LLC has no intention of collecting any personally identifiable information (that is your name, address, telephone number, or email address) from individuals under thirteen years of age through this website. The US Air Purifiers LLC websites that do collect information from children, do so in accordance with the privacy policies located at such websites.
Please review such privacy policies when entering those sites. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian should contact us at the e-mail address listed at the bottom of this statement if they want this information to be deleted from the records. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our existing files.
4) Non-Personally - Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the Internet browser you are using, the type of operating system, and the domain name of the website which linked you to our site. When you view one of our websites, we may store information from time to time on your computer. These "Cookies" allow us to tailor a website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers you can block, receive a warning, or erase all "Cookies" from your hard drive.
Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. We also collect an IP address from all visitors to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, analyze trends, track users' movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are also not linked to personally identifiable information.
5) Opting Out of Receiving Communications from Us
US Air Puriifiers may send you communications regarding its services, its websites or otherwise. As a special thank you to our customers, all of our customers will receive 1 complimentary year of our newsletters (US Air Purifiers LLC, OtterDream LLC and 123MyBiz.com) so they can take maximum advantage of our home and personal health products and specials. However, US Air Purifiers LLC provides you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications by indicating your desire to opt-out. If you would like to opt out of communications from us please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Correcting or Updating Information
At any time, you can view, update and/or remove your account information. Upon your request, we will also remove any other personally identifying information we may retain from our databases. To make any such changes or requests, please e-mail us at email@example.com
All information provided to US Air Purifiers LLC is transmitted using GeoTrust and 256-bit SSL certified encryption.
8) Other Web Sites
US Air Purifiers websites contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which US Air Purifiers LLC has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours. Also, you may have entered this website from an unrelated third party website. Likewise, US Air Purifiers LLC has no responsibility for such third party websites and you should review their privacy statements.
9) Contacting US Air Purifiers LLC (Formerly Air Purifiers Direct 2U LLC)
If you have any questions about this Privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
Barb & Dick Lulay
US Air Purifiers LLC (formerly Air Purifiers Direct 2U)
5221 Castleberry Dr
Peoria, IL 61615
You can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you from Barb & Dick Lulay @ US Air Purifiers.