Coronovirus Update - COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
With information changing and inventory literally changing by the hour, we decided to keep all the suppliers updates on 1 page for quick reference for our clients. We always hope for shorter lead times; however, many things such as transportation are not only out of our control but also out of our suppliers' control too. We are doing our best to assure everyone's order is processed immediately to ensure your place in our suppliers' order systems.
We highly encourage preorders to lock in your place in line. Payment is processed at the time of the order, unless approved in advance. We do this because we process immediately to ensure your position.
Please keep in mind these leadtimes are estimates based on most recent communication with our suppliers. We communicate with the suppliers daily; however, there are many parties involved in the design and manufacturing of an air purifier. Therefore, the manufacturers' supply chains also have an impact.
Filtration Specs of Purifiers and Current Availability (as of 5/26/2020)
Please keep in mind as drop-shippers our products coming directly from our suppliers to you. Therefore, our leadtimes are the shortest they can be and are based on what our suppliers state.
We are in constant communication with our suppliers to be as accurate as possible.
However, COVID affects all supply chains and shippers even by the hour. We are doing the best we can to ensure the order is as smooth as it can be for you. We apologize for unknown delays but do try to inform our clients as soon as we know of them so our clients understand why.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Airpura's SuperHEPA used in the 614 models is 99.99% effective for .1 microns.
- Airpura's standard HEPA used in the 600 models is 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Airpura's HEPA Barrier used in models with 26 lbs of carbon is 95% effective for 1 microns.
- Leadtime: We are taking Pre-orders. Leadtime minimum 6 weeks for most orders.
AllerAir-limited staff till April 14, 2020
- AllerAir's SuperHEPA is 99.99% effective for .1 microns.
- AllerAir's MG HEPA 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: Orders are being quoted at minimum of 6 weeks for most items. If a basic unit with no UV or filters, contact us for leadtimes. - Leadtimes may vary with the limited staff order from government.
Amaircare - Open
- Amaircare's High Quality HEPA is 99.96% effective for .1 microns.
- Amaircare's High Quality HEPA is 99.98% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: Minimum 6 weeks for all items at this point. Amaircare 3000 and Roomaids will only be available in white during COVID to maximize efficience of the plant. Production of the 2500s will be suspended until furthermore notice in order to be more efficient in production.
Austin Air - All Standard Units - Open
- Austin Air's Quality HEPA is certified to reduce 95% of airborne particles at .1 micron.
- Austin Air's Quality HEPA is 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: Orders are shipping within 1-2 days. Currently, Inventory is available on all units.
IQAir HealthPro Series - Open
- IQAIr's HyperHEPA is 99.5% effective for .003 microns.
- IQAIr's HyperHEPA is 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: Limited monthly inventory. Please contact us for questions. Out of Stock unitl further notice
Rabbit Air Minus A2 Series - OPEN
- Rabbit air HEPA is 99.97% effective for .1 microns.
- Leadtime: Limited inventory
Not Applicable because a different technology - Open
- Airfree - Currently Onix 3000, P2000, P1000, and T800 are available
- BetterAir - Excellent way to cover air and surfaces.
- Field Controls - Out of stock. Taking pre-orders though.Estimated leadtime 6 weeks.
- Sunpentown - Limited access due to COVID hours