Coronovirus Update - COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
With information changing and inventory literally changing by the hour, we decided to keep all the suppliers updates on 1 page for quick reference for our clients. We always hope for shorter lead times; however, many things such as transportation are not only out of our control but also out of our suppliers' control too. We are doing our best to assure everyone's order is processed immediately to ensure your place in our suppliers' order systems.
We highly encourage preorders to lock in your place in line. Payment is processed at the time of the order, unless approved in advance. We do this because we process immediately to ensure your position.
Please keep in mind these leadtimes are estimates based on most recent communication with our suppliers. We communicate with the suppliers daily; however, there are many parties involved in the design and manufacturing of an air purifier. Therefore, the manufacturers' supply chains also have an impact.
Filtration Specs of Purifiers and Current Availability (as of 12/12/2020)
Please keep in mind as drop-shippers our products coming directly from our suppliers to you. Therefore, our leadtimes are the shortest they can be and are based on what our suppliers state.
We are in constant communication with our suppliers to be as accurate as possible.
However, COVID affects all supply chains and shippers even by the hour. We are doing the best we can to ensure the order is as smooth as it can be for you. We apologize for unknown delays but do try to inform our clients as soon as we know of them so our clients understand why.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please keep in mind that Bulk orders do have a longer leadtime.
Please keep in mind these are estimates - orders may come faster or slightly slower. Leadtimes are based on estimates from our suppliers and how they have been running.
Rapid Ship Units based on Availability -- as of 1/5/2021
- Amaircare 3000 HEPA white - 34 units
- Amaircare Roomaid HEPA white - 33 units, 24 with car chargers
- Field Controls - 30 units
- Airpura I-600 without UV white - 25 left
- Airpura I-600 without UV Black- 8 left
- Airpura I-600 with UV Black- 0 left
- Airpura V614 without UV Black- 25 left
- Additional $35 per unit for Rapid Ship program
- Ships within 24-48 hours - transit time is the same as usual
- Want us to bring something in house, let us know and we'll do our best.
- Contact us for Availability
- Airpura's SuperHEPA used in the 614 models is 99.99% effective for .1 microns.
- Airpura's standard HEPA used in the 600 models is 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Airpura's HEPA Barrier used in models with 26 lbs of carbon is 95% effective for 1 microns.
- Leadtime: Estimated a minimum of 2-4 weeks for most orders. Filters and parts may be less.
- Inventory: We currently have 0 - I-600-UV black; 25 I-600 white, 8 I-600 black, and 25 V614 black in our warehouse eligible for our rapid ship program.
- P-series are on backorder till Early March
AllerAir-limited staff till April 14, 2020
- AllerAir's SuperHEPA is 99.99% effective for .1 microns.
- AllerAir's MG HEPA 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: Estimated leadtime estimated at less than a 1 week for orders of <6 units and over 5 units, please ask for leadtime.
Amaircare - Open
- Amaircare's High Quality HEPA is 99.96% effective for .1 microns.
- Amaircare's High Quality HEPA is 99.98% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: Minimum 12-14+ weeks estimated all items at this point. Amaircare 3000 and Roomaids will only be available in white during COVID to maximize efficiency of the plant. Production of the 2500s will be suspended until furthermore notice in order to be more efficient in production. Filters can also be 12-14 weeks since Amaircare makes all their own products. Roomaids like the 2500s will also be suspended once the inventory is exhausted.
- Inventory: We currently have 34 Amaircare 3000 HEPA units in our warehouse eligible for our rapid ship program.
Austin Air - All Standard Units - Open
- Austin Air's Quality HEPA is certified to reduce 95% of airborne particles at .1 micron.
- Austin Air's Quality HEPA is 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: Orders are shipping within 1-2 days for orders under 500 units. Production of midnight blue and white is suspended to increase efficiency at this time. Juniors have been suspended temporarily to increase efficiency.
Rabbit Air Minus A2 Series - OPEN
- Rabbit air HEPA is 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Rabbit air HEPA is >99.% effective for .1 microns.
- Leadtime: Rabbit has a relatively short leadtime on smaller orders 1-2 weeks and large orders are quoted around 4-5 weeks.
- Airfree - Currently, all units are available. Leadtimes have been short.
- BetterAir - Excellent way to cover air and surfaces. Leadtimes have been short.
- Field Controls - Estimated leadtime 6-10 weeks. We currently have 30 units in our warehouse eligible for our rapid ship program.
- Sunpentown - Sunpentown is has a very short leadtime on most items. Shipping within 48 hours.