Coronovirus Update - COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
With information changing and inventory literally changing by the hour, we decided to keep all the suppliers updates on 1 page for quick reference for our clients. We always hope for shorter lead times; however, many things such as transportation are not only out of our control but also out of our suppliers' control too. We are doing our best to assure everyone's order is processed immediately to ensure your place in our suppliers' order systems.
We highly encourage preorders to lock in your place in line. Payment is processed at the time of the order, unless approved in advance. We do this because we process immediately to ensure your position.
Please keep in mind these leadtimes are estimates based on most recent communication with our suppliers. We communicate with the suppliers daily; however, there are many parties involved in the design and manufacturing of an air purifier. Therefore, the manufacturers' supply chains also have an impact.
Filtration Specs of Purifiers and Current Availability (as of 10/14/2020)
Please keep in mind as drop-shippers our products coming directly from our suppliers to you. Therefore, our leadtimes are the shortest they can be and are based on what our suppliers state.
We are in constant communication with our suppliers to be as accurate as possible.
However, COVID affects all supply chains and shippers even by the hour. We are doing the best we can to ensure the order is as smooth as it can be for you. We apologize for unknown delays but do try to inform our clients as soon as we know of them so our clients understand why.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please keep in mind that Bulk orders do have a longer leadtime.
Please keep in mind these are estimates - orders may come faster or slightly slower. Leadtimes are based on estimates from our suppliers and how they have been running.
Rapid Ship Units based on Availability -- as of 12/1/2020
- Field Controls - 17 units
- Airpura I-600 with UV white - 0 left
- Airpura I-600 without UV white - 1 left
- Additional $35 per unit for Rapid Ship program
- Ships within 24-48 hours - transit time is the same as usual
- Want us to bring something in house, let us know and we'll do our best.
- Contact us for Availability
- Airpura's SuperHEPA used in the 614 models is 99.99% effective for .1 microns.
- Airpura's standard HEPA used in the 600 models is 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Airpura's HEPA Barrier used in models with 26 lbs of carbon is 95% effective for 1 microns.
- Leadtime: Estimated a minimum of 4-6 weeks for most orders. Filters and parts may be less.
AllerAir-limited staff till April 14, 2020
- AllerAir's SuperHEPA is 99.99% effective for .1 microns.
- AllerAir's MG HEPA 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: Estimated leadtime estimated at less than a 1 week for orders of <6 units and over 5 units, please ask for leadtime.
Amaircare - Open
- Amaircare's High Quality HEPA is 99.96% effective for .1 microns.
- Amaircare's High Quality HEPA is 99.98% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: Minimum 12+ weeks estimated all items at this point. Amaircare 3000 and Roomaids will only be available in white during COVID to maximize efficiency of the plant. Production of the 2500s will be suspended until furthermore notice in order to be more efficient in production. We have marked all filters out of stock at this time since Amaircare has such long leadtimes. Once the leadtimes are more predictable, we'll release ordering. If you choose to wait anyway for the filters, please contact me, and I will open ordering up for your order.
- Inventory: We are bringing some 3000 white inventory in house to shorten leadtimes.
Austin Air - All Standard Units - Open
- Austin Air's Quality HEPA is certified to reduce 95% of airborne particles at .1 micron.
- Austin Air's Quality HEPA is 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: Orders are shipping within 2-3 weeks. Production of midnight blue and white is suspended to increase efficiency at this time. Juniors have been suspended temporarily to increase efficiency.
- Out of stock on Allergy and Bedroom. Expected arrival date is late Dec.
IQAir HealthPro Series - Open
- IQAIr's HyperHEPA is 99.5% effective for .003 microns.
- IQAIr's HyperHEPA is 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Leadtime: EXTREMELY Limited monthly inventory. Please contact us for availability. Items we do have access are running around 8-10 weeks out.
Rabbit Air Minus A2 Series - OPEN
- Rabbit air HEPA is 99.97% effective for .3 microns.
- Rabbit air HEPA is >99.% effective for .1 microns.
- Leadtime: Rabbit has a relatively short leadtime on smaller orders 3-4 weeks and large orders are quoted around 4-5 weeks.
- Currently Bulk orders (25 or more) of Minus A2-780 are on Backorder for 1 months.
- Airfree - Currently, all units are available. Leadtimes have been short.
- BetterAir - Excellent way to cover air and surfaces.
- Field Controls - Estimated leadtime 8-10 weeks. We have some inventory for shorter deliver times with a small surcharge. Please contact us.
- Sunpentown - Sunpentown is has a relatively short leadtime on most items. Shipping within 48 hours.