Electrocorp RSU 20 CC Industrial Air Scrubber
RSU Series by Electrocorp is an excellent industrial air purifier for acrylic lasers, evidence rooms, forensic labs, morgues etc. Most popular sizes are 20CC, 24CC, and 48CC. It purifies many dangerous airborne contaminants like microorganisms, biohazards, chemicals, gases, odors, particles, aspergillus mold spores and narcotics fumes.
The CC stands for Carbon Canister. Other configurations such as HEPA are available for your needs.
- 20 CC = 34 lbs of Activated Carbon (shown)
- 24 CC = 60 lbs of Activated Carbon
- 48 CC = 120 lbs of Activated Carbon
These quality air purifiers are also excellent options for Evidence Rooms, Morgues & Funeral Homes, and Hospitals too.
Electrocorp’s Radial Scrub Unit (RSU) series represents one of the most versatile and effective series in the company’s diverse lineup of industrial-strength air purifiers.
The units are available in many different sizes and feature a deep-bed activated carbon filter for the removal of chemicals, gases and odors as well as an electrostatic particle filter.
The powerful HEPA + carbon combination gives these air purification systems an extensive adsorbent area, allowing them to capture odor-causing pollutants more quickly than other units.
They can accommodate between 18 and 360 pounds of activated carbon and can be customized even more with regards to the filter media and carbon blends.
User Friendly and impressive air purification solution
The RSU units are portable, free-standing, plug-and-go air purifiers with a round design for maximum efficiency. Users can easily change the air flow according to preference.
The main body of the air purifier is covered by a wrap-around pre-filter to capture larger particles and allow for large-volume air intake. The RSU will clean the air and then recirculate it in the room.
The overall design and capabilities of the RSU Series makes these units the best choice for clients who need fast and effective chemical and odor relief.
Specs RSU 20:
- 200-450 CFM (Free Flowing)
- 30 lbs of carbon at 2.5 in deep
- Variable speed
- 360 degree intake
- Homeowners and businesses who want chemical and odor control
- Laser engraving and cutting
- Printing and graphics
- Museums and art galleries
- Art restoration
- Government / public institutions
- Renovation and construction
- Funeral homes and embalming
- Food processing industry
- Chemicals and manufacturing
- Smoke and smog relief
- Any commercial or industrial setting where odors, chemicals or gases are an issue
RSU 20 CC (Shown)
- RSU 20 Carbon Filter - 1 is required: R3FC0520 $477.98 (change every 1-4 years or as needed)
- RSU 20 Micro-HEPA - 1 is required: 3pack R3FMR2053-3 $144.98 (change every 2-5 years or as needed)
- RSU 20 Pre-Filter 1 is required: 6 pack R3FMPF2056-6 $205.98 (Change every 6 months or as needed)
RSU 24 CC
- RSU 24/48 Carbon Filter [2 required] R2FC0512 $625.98 (change every 3-5 years or as needed)
- RSU 24 Micro-HEPA Filter R2FMR1258-6 $174.98 (change every 2-5 years or as needed)
- RSU 24 Pre-Filter 6 pack R2FMPF2562-6 $228.98 (Change every 6 months or as needed)
RSU 48 CC
- RSU 48 Carbon Filter - 4 required: R2FC0512 $625.89 (change every 4-6 years or as needed)
- RSU 48 Micro-HEPA Filter - 4 required: R2FMR1258-12 $345.98 (change every 2-5 years or as needed)
- RSU 48 Pre-Filter 2 required: 12 pack R2FMPF2562-12 $457.98 (Change every 6 months or as needed)
Electrocorp RSU 20CC Spec Sheet
Electrocorp RSU 24CC Spec Sheet
Electrocorp RSU 48CC Spec Sheet
Shop by Brand
Shop by Price
Shop by Use
Shop by Type
Filters & Parts
- Government Orders
By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions. This website, any terms of service and conditions of use and any sale arising from use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, except its conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any cause of action based on this website, any terms of service and conditions of use and any sale arising from use of this website may be brought only in the State Courts of the State of Illinois. You agree that if you breach any implied or express contract arising out of any use of this website otherwise fail to comply with any agreement based on a sale arising out of your use of this website, and are found to be at fault through an arbitration or judicial process, you agree to reimburse US Air Purifiers LLC for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred due to your breach. You agree to the aforementioned and the Terms of Service available here.
Copyright © US Air Purifiers LLC. All rights reserved.