AllerAir 20 W UV
UV Germical Lamps
Many of our units can be customized with a UV for food storage warehouses, laboratories, and other facilities where microorganisms, bacteria, viruses or mold are an issue. UV works by breaking down microorganisms and disrupting their DNA, hindering their ability to reproduce.
- AllerAir 10 W UV $131.98
- Most Popular
- Added Germ & Mold Protection
- Also used in Electrocorp Units
1. Pre-Filter: Can be visually inspected: When both sides are of similar color should be changed, regular household usage would require Renewal 3-5 months You can vacuum every 2-3 months and replace every 6 months if need be.
2. HEPA Filter: Can be visually inspected: When both sides are of similar color = should be changed, regular household usage would require Renewal 3-5 years
3. Carbon Filter: Found inside the unit in a canister from a few inches away, smell the exhaust and if an unpleasant sour odor is emitted that is an indication for renewal, regular household usage would require. Renewal 3-8 years
PS: The above estimated time periods all vary and depend, based on your usage and the odors and contaminants in your space. But the above can be used as a general guideline.