EnviroKlenz HEPA Filter
EnviroKlenz HEPA filter removes harmful dust, particulate, allergens, pet dander, and more at 99.99% efficiency.
Typically, our clients replace the HEPA filter every 2-5 years or as needed depending on contaminants and usage.
• HEPA is 14 x 14 x 3-5/8
• No tools are required for unit maintenance
EnviroKlenz Filter Changes by Barb Lulay
EnviroKlenz System Overview
EnviroKlenz Quick Overview from the Expert
Live Stream Podcast with Detox Expert Wendy Myers with Special Focus on MCS
Webinar Featuring Queen of Green and MCS advocate, Debra Lynn Dadd
OdorKlenz Product Overview
Hallmark Channel Host Sophie Uliano Talks about the OdorKlenz Products
- RVs, Trailers, Motor Homes
- MCS - Clients with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Pet Odors
Independent Tests & Patents
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Edgewood Chemical Biological Command
- Coal Mines Technical Services
- Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
- Certificate PVS 1400001, dated June 17, 2014
- U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventative Medicine
- MPI Research
- Nelson Laboratories, Inc.
- 8,496,735 -Method and apparatus for control and elimination of undesirable substances. The patent describes the system (apparatus and method) for eliminating undesirable airborne substances including a blower, air filtration cartridge using Timilon’s metal oxides technology and fibrous filtration media.
- 6,653,519 - Reactive nanoparticles as destructive adsorbents for biological and chemical contamination
- 7,276,640 - Metal oxide nanoparticles for smoke clearing and fire suppression
- 7,566,393 -Method of sorbing sulfur compounds using mesoporous metal oxides
- 8,038,935 -Treatment of odors using nanocrystalline metal oxides
- 9,039,817 - Multilayered mixed bed filter for the removal of toxic gases from air streams and
9,095,838 -Adsorbent for removal of ammonia from air stream
Want to hear what others think? Visit Real People, Real Results