Blueair Pro L Smokestop Filter
Pro L Smokestop Filter is a 2 Filter Set, a combination of a particle and carbon filter, and is the optimal choice for rooms with heavy gaseous pollutants, such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and cigarette smoke. Recommended to replace every 6 months (depending on contaminants and usage).
- Superior HEPASilent® technology: Blueair air purifiers combine electrostatic and mechanical filtration, allowing filtration to perform at peak performance levels for longer periods of time. The two types of filtration expertly work together to trap particles from big to small.
- Odor and gas trapping activated carbon: Carbon is fortified with a blend of magnesium dioxide and copper oxide to produce the activated carbon used in our SmokeStop™ filters. The porous structure of carbon makes it ideal for trapping gas and odor, with one gram of activated carbon providing a surface area of over 1,000 square meters.
- Anti-shedding and chemical free: Fiber media is free of chemicals and binders and ultrasonically bonded to prevent new particles from being added to your environment.
- Eliminate smoke and odors: The SmokeStop™ is specifically designed for environments with heavy gaseous pollutants, such as smoke, odors, and harmful VOCs. Approximately 2 - 4 lbs of activated carbon, formulated with magnesium dioxide and copper oxide, work in the form of hundreds of pellets to trap dangerous chemicals and annoying odors.
- Traps particles for good: The gradient filter structure resembles many filters in one, trapping particles of all sizes while maintaining maximum airflow. The progressive structure resists clogging and won't re-release particles back into the air, even when the filter is heavily loaded.
- Naturally Antibacterial: The naturally antibacterial polypropylene fibers in our filters prevent bacteria and mold growth, so you’ll never add harmful particles back into the air.
- Electrostatic cling: Airborne particles pass through a chamber to get electrically charged before passing through the gradient structure of our filters. The charge causes the polluted particles to effortlessly adhere to the filter media, capturing even fine particles such as tobacco smoke.
- Environmentally friendly
- High performance with Low maintenance
- Creates a healthy ozone-free zone
- Whisper Silent: Due to the use of both electrostatic and mechanical filtration, our filters are able to benefit from lower density filter media. Less density allows lower air pressure, so you get high performance with a whisper silent delivery.Combines the best in electrostatic and mechanical filtration technology
Blueair Smokestop filter for PRO series
Blueair Pro L Smokestop Filter is a 2 Filter Set, a combination of a particle and carbon filter, and is the optimal choice for rooms with heavy gaseous pollutants, such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and cigarette smoke.
|Number of Filter||2|
|Dimensions||13.8 x 8 x 1.6 in.|
|HEPASilent technology||Certified efficiency 99.97% for particles down to 0.1 micron such as dust pollen, bacteria, virus, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne particles.|
|Recommended filter change||6 months (4,380 hours) when used 24 hours a day|
Eco Friendly Design
- No chemical additives. Ever. Since polypropylene fibers are waterproof, Blueair air purification systems do not require the use of chemical-based bacteriostats or mold inhibitors. Instead of absorbing the moisture in which bacteria thrive, polypropylene repels water and naturally prevents bacteria, mold and mildew from reproducing inside the filter.
- Blueair strives to use only the most environmentally friendly materials to manufacture its natural air purifiers so that they can be fully recycled at the end of their service life. Designed for quick disassembly, and recycling made simple. If your Blueair purifier does end up in a landfill instead of being recycled, its steel housing will not release any toxins into the environment. Plus, the powder-coated finish means no chemical off gassing is produced.
- Blueair air purification systems are designed and manufactured to provide years of service. The system housing is made from galvanized steel, rather than petroleum-based plastic. Durable and long lasting for a housing that holds up over time.
- Built with environmentally friendly and easy to recycle materials such as galvanized steel and recycled polypropylene, Blueair air purifiers and filters naturally break down, returning to their original carbon dioxide and water state.
- Blueair’s advanced fan assembly consumes very little energy. In fact, systems use no more power than a single light bulb: from 5 to 20 watts on low to 10 to 120 watts on high, depending on the unit. Any appliance that can achieve high efficiency with lower power use helps reduce our overall consumption of fossil fuels.
Understanding how combining the best in electrostatic and mechanical filtration technology
- The ultra-silent fan draws air into the air purifier
- Airborne particles pass through the particle charging chamber, becoming electrically charged
- As the polluted air flows through the gradient structure filter, charged particles large and small adhere to the polypropylene fibers
- All while creating an ozone free zone
- So you can enjoy healthier air
- HEPA Silent Technology: HEPASilent® technology unites the best in electrostatic and mechanical filtration. The revolutionary combination of advanced filter media and an encapsulated particle charging chamber ensures that Blueair purifiers deliver results far superior than either mechanical or electrostatic technology alone. Even on the lowest setting, our air purifiers capture 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron in size.
- High performance. Low maintenance: Uniquely designed to resist clogging and promote peak filtration performance, HEPASilent technology brings high efficiency and longer lasting air flow to air purification.
- Simple Filter Maintenance: Replacing the filter approximately every six months is as simple as opening the lid, removing the old filter and sliding in the new one. No screws, hooks or tools needed. In under a minute you will have a new filter in place. Plus, our filters require no weekly additives or filter washing. Other filters can lose air-flow performance in just months.
- Creating an ozone-free zone: Using a very low electric current, Blueair purifiers do NOT produce ozone. In a sealed steel housing chamber, testing proves that the ozone concentration in our system’s output air is lower than in the incoming air.