The Blueair 200 Series features award-winning Swedish design, materials and workmanship. Keep your unit in top condition by following these simple and easy cleaning and maintenance tips to enjoy optimal performance and healthier air.
● Always position the unit where used, as recommended in the User Guide.
● Always turn off and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning or changing filters.
● Never attempt to disassemble the unit, *contact your Blueair dealer for qualified service, or if your unit requires an **internal deep clean.
● Wipe the exterior of the unit with a soft, clean, damp cloth. Avoid use of chemical solvents or petroleum based products which can damage the finish of the unit. We recommend a lint-free rag lightly sprayed with glass cleaner or a mild anti-bacterial cleaner.
● Vacuum the small openings of the airflow inlet and outlet using a soft brush attachment.
● Open the back door and remove the old filter (It is recommended the filter be changed
every six months).
● The filter can be vacuumed lightly with a soft brush attachment between filter changes.
● Vacuum the interior of the filter chamber and interior of back door.
● Install a new Blueair filter
● Close the back door then plug the unit into the electrical outlet.
● Set your unit to the desired speed and enjoy the good clean fresh air.
Blueair provides Warranty Service (5 years) or Out of Warranty Service (Charges apply)