NQ Industries Standard Clarifier HEPA Air Purifier w/ 2 UV Bulbs
Coverage 1500 sqft. Standard Clarifier by NQ Industries is outstanding for standard protection from allergies and asthma caused by residential airborne contaminants in and out bedroom, home such as viruses, bacteria, and VOCs. 2 Yr Limited Warranty.
NQ Industries Standard Clarifier air purifier with 2 UV lights offers excellent hospital grade air filtration for allergies, asthma, airborne bacteria, MCS sufferers, and viruses. Perfect for very large living rooms and open areas.
The NQ Clarifier is an outstanding portable air purification system.
Efficacy proven in real conditions for over 10 years (references available on request). The UV disinfection allows our units to offer a high protection without utilizing any chemicals or added materials.
High efficiency 99.97% HEPA
- Low Maintenance
- Mobile, quickly deployed
- System utilizing recognized processes
FILTRATION: 4-stages of mechanical filtration:
- 10 µm particulate pre-filter
- Formulated activated carbon filter
- HEPA filter ASHRAE – H13 (99.97% at 0.3 µm)
- Carbon impregnated post filter
UV DISINFECTION – 2 germicidal UV Lamps providing a total UV dosage of 13,000 µWsec/cm² to inactivate micro-organisms
How Standard Clarifier works:
- The air is recirculated to 4 inlet grills (7’’ x 10’’ – 178 x 254 mm)
- Particles > 10 µm are trapped by the pre-filter
- The air then passes trough an activated carbon filter, optimized to treat odors problems, VOC’s and chemical pollutants
- After 99.97% of particles and micro-organisms > 0.3 µm are filtered by an HEPA filter H13
- Viruses, bacteria, fungi, allergens and molds are finally destroyed by UVC germicidal irradiation in the UV zone
- Purified air is discharged via a post filter and a patented air discharge system “Topflow” that maximizes the room effective air change rate
|Height||28’’ – 710 mm|
|Width||15’’ – 380 mm|
|Depth||14’’ – 360 mm|
|Weight||48 lbs – 22 kg|
|Power supply||115 V – 60 Hz / 230 V – 50 Hz|
|Power||136 Watts (high Speed)|
|Air volume||350 cfm – 165 l/s – 595 m³/h|
|Noise level||55 dBA – (high speed)|
|Pre-filter||> 10 microns|
|Activated carbon filter||15 lbs – 6.8 kg|
|HEPA filter||ASHRAE – H13* – DOP – 99,97% > 0.3 µm|
|UV zone||Clarifier Standard – 2 x 9 Watt UVGI lamps
Clarifier Medical – 4 x 9 Watt UVGI lamps
|UV dosage||Clarifier Standard – 13,000 µWsec/cm²
Clarifier Medical – 26,000 µWsec/cm²
|Post filter||Carbon impregnated|
*According to EN 1822
|Pre-filter||Pre-filter 2 months (clean), 6 months (change)|
|Activated carbon and post filters||24 months max. (18 months recommended)|
|HEPA filter||24 months max. (18 months recommended)|
|UVGI lamps||1 year|
- Negative and positive pressure adaptators
- Specific carbon filters for dental practices
- Clarifier Medical “+” version available (UV dosage increased by 66%)
- Photocatalysis arrangement
NQ Industries: Carbon Filter for ANY Clarifier, CARE 2000
NQ Industries: HEPA Filters for ANY Clarifier, CARE 2000
NQ Industries: UV Lamps (2Pack) - Clarifier, CARE 2000
NQ Industries: PostFilter - Clarifier, CARE2000
NQ Industries: PreFilter - Clarifier, CARE 2000
NQ Industries: TiO2 Screen for ANY Clarifier, CARE 2000
NQ Industries Medical Plus Clarifier HEPA Air Purifier w/ 4 UV Bulbs
NQ Industries Medical Clarifier Medical HEPA Air Purifier w/ 4 UV Bulbs
NQ500 - Optimal Portable Air Purification System
Medical Projects Lists
- NQ Industries – Canada Hospitals Customers List – July 2006
- NQ Industries – US Hospitals Customers by States – January 2004
- For international references please contact us
US Governmental Customers
- US Army
- US Department of Correction
- US Customs and Border Control
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Aviation Administration
- US Air Force
- US Navy
- Numerous schools throughout the country
- Department of homeland securities (FBI, national treasure…)
Food Industry Projects
- Cheese factories
- Dairy products plants
- Fruit Juice blending plants
- Wine cellars
- Food processing industries
- Poultry processing industries
- Meet packing industries
- Pet Day Care Faciltiy
- Home Day Cares
- Even residential homes
The key distinctions between Clarifier models are the amount of UV dosage that the unit delivers and the ADDED reflector and silicone gasket.
1. Standard Clarifier - Excellent Protection: This model has 2 UV Lamps that deliver 13,000 microwatts of germicidal UV dosage. Of course, plus all the other filtration that the Clarifier design offers including but not limited to True HEPA & Carbon Filters to provide additional filtering protection.
2. Medical Clarifier - Superior Protection: This model has 4 UV Lamps that deliver 26,000 microwatts of germicidal UV dosage. Of course, plus all the other filtration that the Clarifier design offers including but not limited to True HEPA & Carbon Filters to provide additional filtering protection.
3. Medical Plus Clarifier - The Ultimate Protection: This model not only has 4 UV lamps but also an added reflector to amplify purification plus a Silicone Gasket to assure no leakage, thereby offering the ultimate filtration and purification.
*Note: You are currently viewing the Standard Clarifier featuring 2 UV Lamps.
Download NQ Standard Clarifier manual by clicking here.
Note: The air purifier is ready to use out of the box with the exception of installing the bulbs. The bulbs are left to install to insure safe travel. They include all the standard filters and accessories needed to operate the unit as intended, but there may also be upgradeable filter and accessory options available per model that will be clearly defined within the product\'s page.
Shop by Brand
Shop by Price
Shop by Use
Shop by Type
Filters & Parts
- Government Orders
- Military Discount
Copyright © US Air Purifiers LLC. All rights reserved.