Blueair ECO10 - HEPA Air Purifier
Coverage- 220 sqft.- Most energy efficient residential air purifier. Outstanding for asthma and allergies in and outside bedroom in home. Convenient and easy filter changes only once yearly allows you to enjoy healthy air all year.
The Blueair ECO10 is the most efficient air purifier on the planet! The ECO10 uses only 10 Watts of Energy even on its highest speed. This energy-saving air purifier provides a crisp, clear indoor environment, using up to 95% less energy than other air cleaners in its class. Recommended sq footage of 220sqft.
The Blueair ECO10 not only saves energy, but also costs far less to run than other purifiers. All in all, it’s a smart investment in a more sustainable future.
Breakthrough technology: The Blueair ECO10 combines patented HEPASilent™ (Very Quiet - 49 dB on Highest Speed) filter technology with a superior EC fan motor to deliver markedly higher energy efficiency than conventional air purifiers. Other new features include two built-in speeds, four effective pre-filters and a main filter unit that can be vacuumed to prolong service life. Filters only need to be changed once per year.
Low power consumption: The Blueair ECO10 runs on just 10 watts of power, making it extremely energy efficient. It is nearly 10 times more energy efficient than the minimum performance requirements for energy-efficient room air purifiers established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for its ENERGY STAR program.
Familiar features: Like its siblings, the Blueair ECO10 offers exceptional performance, unmatched quality, whisper-silent operation and an unbeatable warranty. All stylishly packaged in an award-winning Swedish design.
Blueair is the system for people living with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions, or for anyone who wants cleaner, more breathable air.
All Blueair Air Purifiers come standard with their Blueair HEPA Particle Filter. An optional upgrade to the Smokestop Model will allow customers to get better general purpose air filtration from air particle pollution and odors.
Comes with the STANDARD BLUEAIR PARTICLE FILTER - Good for air particle filtration such as: Dust, Pet Dander, Pollen, Mold & Mildew Spores, Bacteria & Germs, Viruses.
Blueair ECO10 Key Features
5-Year Warranty (when registered)
Energy Star Efficiency
AHAM Certified Rating
Galvanized Steel Construction
3 Fan Speeds (Including Silent)
Easy to Change Filters
Filter Change Indicator Light
CADR for 220 sq ftTobacco 140 Dust 195 Pollen 200
Blueair ECO10 Particle Filter Replacement [3-Pack]
Blueair 203 HEPA Air Purifier
Blueair 403 HEPA Air Purifier
Blueair 503 HEPA Air Purifier
Blueair 603 HEPA Air Purifier
The Blueair ECO10 Series features award-winning Swedish design, materials and workmanship. Keep your unit in top condition by following these simple and easy cleaning and maintenance tips to enjoy optimal performance and healthier air. ● Always position the unit where used, as recommended in the User Guide.
● Always turn off and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning or changing filters.
● Never attempt to disassemble the unit, *contact your Blueair dealer for qualified service, or if your unit requires an **internal deep clean.
● Wipe the exterior of the unit with a soft, clean, damp cloth. Avoid use of chemical solvents or petroleum based products which can damage the finish of the unit. We recommend a lint-free rag lightly sprayed with glass cleaner or a mild anti-bacterial cleaner.
● Vacuum the small airflow openings on the sides and top grill of unit using a soft brush
● Remove the top grill to access the old filters and remove, wipe the underside of top grill
clean (It is recommended the filters be changed every six months).
● Vacuum the interior of the filter chambers using a long crevice tool and soft brush
● Carefully place the unit on its side (on a soft cloth or rug) and vacuum the bottom of the
unit using a soft brush attachment.
● Upright the unit and install new Blueair filters. Ensure the side filters are placed with black side or side marked “out” are facing outward and the black side of top filter or side marked “out” is placed upwards.
● Replace the top grill then plug the unit into the electrical outlet.
● Set your unit to the desired speed and enjoy the good clean fresh air.
Blueair provides Warranty Service (5 years) or Out of Warranty Service (Charges apply)