Air Purifiers for Motorhomes, RVs, & Trailers
Air purifiers for RVs, motorhomes, campers, trailers and other recreational vehicles can be a necessity for many. Although recreational vehicles offer endless hours of enjoyment and comfortable travel for many, they frequently off-gas substantial amounts of harmful VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and odors from the tight quarters combined with the paneling, flooring and installation causing much discomfort for the owners.
Don't worry though, there are many options of purifier for recreational vehicles. The key is to a unit that focuses on VOCs and will fit your vehicle or trailer. We listed the most common ones below. However, if you'd like more air changes an hour or a larger unit, feel free to browse our Chemical / MCS page too. (continue reading)
Amaircare 2500 VOC Air Purifier
- Covers 1250 sq ft
- Silent mode
- All steel
- 1 Set of 8 in Filters
EnviroKlenz Motorhome Portable Air Purifier PLUS 3 Bonus VOC Cartridges
- Excellent for VOCs & MCS
- PLUS 3 Bonus VOC Filters
- Ideal for RVs, motorhomes, mobile homes
- 800 sqft (5 air changes an hour)
Blueair Pro M Air Purifier
Starting at $699.00
- Covers 390 sq ft (5 air changes an hour)
- Superb for smaller areas
- Energy Star Certified
- AHAM Verified & 0 Ozone (ARB)
Field Controls Trio Portable 110V 60 Hz Air Purifier
- Covers 1000 sq ft
- 99.9% Particles Reduction in First Pass
- 93.6% Bacteria Reduction in Just 2 Hrs
- Ozone Free
Austin Air HealthMate Plus JR - HEPA & Carbon Filter Air Purifiers
- Covers 700 sq ft
- Great for people with chemical sensitivities
- 5 year warranty
- 360 degree air intake
- We recommend Blueair Pro Series for heavy VOCs because you can choose the smokestop plus the additional carbon filter. If your trailer, has low to moderate VOCs, you can use a purifier from the Classic series with the smokestop filters.
- If you have a concern for germs such as viruses and bacteria, Field Controls Trio and BetterAir are great options.
- BetterAir is recommended for the allergy and germ concerns, more than the heavy VOCs.
- Choose a unit that will fit your space available.
- Choose a unit that you can maintenance such as the filter changes while you are away.